$мαяτвμzz.τк ♥♥ ηιмвμzzÞк.fōяυмotιøη.cōм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

$мαяτвμzz.τк ♥♥ ηιмвμzzÞк.fōяυмotιøη.cōм

WELCUM TO SMARTBUZZ. GET ALL ABOUT NIMBUZZ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hlw ppl :-) i hope evrybdy is okay nd doin well. Guys ive bn quite abit bsy wd my studies due to which the forum has deteriorated to a major extent. I nd sm serious admins nd moderators who can take d task of moderating nd promoting this forum. Evryone will be welcomed at chronic_laze@nimbuzz.com
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ZedBuzz Mini Addlist Sender
How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?  EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 2:34 pm by amin742

» flooder anti captcha 2014
How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?  EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 2:33 pm by amin742

» Skull 20x Auto Fast Flood 2015
How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?  EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 7:27 am by علي البصراوي

» Mallu Hot First Night Target=
How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?  EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:06 am by eleorkarma

» back your Nimbuzz Id .h**c*k or Blocked!
How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?  EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:29 pm by arina021

» bombotmod version 0.3
How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?  EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:22 am by hanoman

» new dc addlist + (block ) by #@nimbuzz.com
How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?  EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:20 am by david7m

» New S2A SENDER FULL SPeed
How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?  EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:03 pm by axon20

» add flooder
How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?  EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:39 pm by amin742

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?

Go down 
+2
Aarav
*.~king~.*
6 posters
AuthorMessage
*.~king~.*
silver member
silver member
*.~king~.*

How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?  Empty
PostSubject: How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?    How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:34 pm

*REMEMBER

You must register your cell number and email address on your id. If your id got hacked you can get your id back with the help of email and cell numbuer.
Registering your email address and cell number have another use. If your id is hacked the hacker can change that id cell number and email adress. So you must remember the timing of your id when u logged in last time. That particular time is of very use.
If ur nimbuzz id is hacked you can send email to nimbuzz admin [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with the email that you've register on your hacked id.
Send an email with full information to the admin

1: Hacked id or username

2: Your old password

3: Your email (which was registered on ur id before)

4: Your cell no (which was registered on ur id before)
5:Your last login time
6: Your IMEI number of cell

You can add more information. Send that email to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. They will reply you in 2 or 3 days follow there procedures and you ll get back your id.
Back to top Go down
Aarav

PostSubject: My id was hacked yesterday so frends plz help    How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?  EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:30 pm

Frends m arav from india(gujarat)

frends yesterday my id was hacked by my enemy

frend i was logged out my id at4pm 10pm i was logged bt coudnt open

aarav_aarav is my nim id

my pw:87595362267383166402

cell no:+917383166402

FREND PLZ DO THAT FOR ME

emo_aarav is my new id so frend u can rehacked my id then give info me or add me

allah hafiz
Back to top Go down
MIND_BOGGLING

PostSubject: Re: How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?    How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

+923133172533

pass is karachi

email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

recover my id and send me passworld my email thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
arthas

PostSubject: Re: How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?    How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?  EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 2:28 am

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz if u lost id or password affraid affraid affraid :affraid go 2 links below

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] -------post your doubts and problems and read others similar queries ------ Sleep Sleep

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers Basketball Basketball enjoy nimbuzzing....
Back to top Go down
Shahroze_cute
silver member
silver member

PostSubject: Solution of hacked accounts . . .    How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?  EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 4:59 pm

Wanna get ur hacked account back. . . . Just join [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . . . . And get your hacked account back;)
Back to top Go down
dearheartz

PostSubject: Re: How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?    How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:20 am

hello friend is it working do u receive your hacked account at dis website...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?    How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?  Empty

Back to top Go down

How to get your nimbuzz hacked account or ID back?
Page 1 of 1