$мαяτвμzz.τк ♥♥ ηιмвμzzÞк.fōяυмotιøη.cōм
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

$мαяτвμzz.τк ♥♥ ηιмвμzzÞк.fōяυмotιøη.cōм

WELCUM TO SMARTBUZZ. GET ALL ABOUT NIMBUZZ

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hlw ppl :-) i hope evrybdy is okay nd doin well. Guys ive bn quite abit bsy wd my studies due to which the forum has deteriorated to a major extent. I nd sm serious admins nd moderators who can take d task of moderating nd promoting this forum. Evryone will be welcomed at chronic_laze@nimbuzz.com
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» ZedBuzz Mini Addlist Sender
Nimbuzz should stop flooding in chatrooms EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 2:34 pm by amin742

» flooder anti captcha 2014
Nimbuzz should stop flooding in chatrooms EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 2:33 pm by amin742

» Skull 20x Auto Fast Flood 2015
Nimbuzz should stop flooding in chatrooms EmptySun Apr 06, 2014 7:27 am by علي البصراوي

» Mallu Hot First Night Target=
Nimbuzz should stop flooding in chatrooms EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:06 am by eleorkarma

» back your Nimbuzz Id .h**c*k or Blocked!
Nimbuzz should stop flooding in chatrooms EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:29 pm by arina021

» bombotmod version 0.3
Nimbuzz should stop flooding in chatrooms EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 11:22 am by hanoman

» new dc addlist + (block ) by #@nimbuzz.com
Nimbuzz should stop flooding in chatrooms EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 12:20 am by david7m

» New S2A SENDER FULL SPeed
Nimbuzz should stop flooding in chatrooms EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:03 pm by axon20

» add flooder
Nimbuzz should stop flooding in chatrooms EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:39 pm by amin742

Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Nimbuzz should stop flooding in chatrooms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*.~king~.*
silver member
silver member
*.~king~.*

Nimbuzz should stop flooding in chatrooms Empty
PostSubject: Nimbuzz should stop flooding in chatrooms   Nimbuzz should stop flooding in chatrooms EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 10:30 am

Greeting All Nimbuzzers

All the Nimbuzzers asked and asking me in My Twitter Account that what really Nimbuzz doing to block chatrooms flood? For all those My Twitter Fans here i'm gonna suggest some options for Nimbuzz to take a quick action over it. Even me! I'm really bored of Nimbuzz chatrooms flooding. When floodings get started in room, Users just stare at room and nothing to do with flooding. Many times i email this issue to Nimbuzz admins, but never i get a cool reply just satisfaction that Nimbuzz is doing something to make better chatrooms chat. Here are some options which needed in Nimbuzz surely!.

*. Nimbuzz need global moderators from every country of the world which can kick or ban anyone from chatrooms even admins & owners as well and that moderators should be hide from users.

*. Nimbuzz need moderators whom can send email With flood ids to online Nimbuzz admins and that admins needs quick response in blocking flooding ids from their server.

*. Nimbuzz need to set a auto ban on multi series Ids that no one can create ids with multi id creaters softwares.

*. Nimbuzz need to present auto ban bots in N-World for common users for add to their contact list and invite to chatrooms in case of flooding as Nimbuzz giving "invite to chatrooms" option in Next symbian version for Nimbuzz.

*. Nimbuzz need to create rooms to help users online like Nimbuzz_feed, Nimbuzz_help, Nimbuzz_online and others like that.

*. Nimbuzz need to give "Lock room" option for chatrooms admins and owners. That In case of flooding they can lock room to avoid flooding.

*. Nimbuzz need to block All third party servers from their Nimbuzz server. All these servers are involve in flooding and hacking as well.

This is not my suggestions only this is from all Nimbuzzers. Who is facing flooding and hacking in Nimbuzz. Mostly of Nimbuzz users moving to other social chat app because of unrule Nimbuzz.
We want peace at Nimbuzz.

Hope that Nimbuzz will take some action in the next Symbian Version 3.4.0.

Thank you!

Suggested by ¤ryan¤@nimbuzz.com
Back to top Go down

Nimbuzz should stop flooding in chatrooms
Page 1 of 1